1. This type of vacuum pressing laminator owns one removable work table and one fixed heating system which can be pull in and out automaticlly, the removeable work table is better to protect the heating lights from broken
2. The machine is equipped with the wind system to cool the work place and work piece quickly which improve the efficiency and the effective
3. The surface of work table is made of stainless steel being deal with oxidation treatment which is thermos table and corrosion resistant.
4. The vacuum pressure is displayed by the electric contract vacuum meter simple to control the vacuum pressure.
5. Makes the temperature setting and adjusted simply
6.The heating system chooses the heating lights system with X -Y to lie or pass across each other which can increase the temperature quickly and fully and keep the temperature constantly.
7. All the temperature controller and the vcuum pressure contraller can be setted and it can work as the settted digite.
8.It is used to past the PVC on three sides of the MDF, wooden or bamboo board, aluminum profiles and some other maturial with similar hardness and specification, At the same time this machine can laminate the wooden veneer on surface of boards with silicon sheet.
9.The Machine have pass the CE certificate
10.TWO years warranty
After many years study and improvement testing, the quality and appearance has reached the high international level in the similar products field and has got our clients approbation. The machine has absorbed the technology of Italy, Korea, and Gemany in the process of designing and manufacturing, so we can guarantee that the quality and apperance is super.
cabinet vacuum press machine 1.Automatic, easy to operate and maintain 2.High efficiency, ecomize material 3.Steel frame
Positive and negative membrane press machine is an automatic positive and negative filming pressure machine that has imported Korea technology. It is mainly used for covering PVC, PE, PP, Heat transfer foil, Veneer, Decorative Paper, Leather, Synthetic leather on the surface of all kinds of door, cupboard, furniture and other similar material.